Data Protection Statement by systemceram GmbH & Co. KG, Siershahn
§ 1 Information on the Collection of Personal Data
(1) Below we are providing you with information regarding the collection of personal data when using our website, subscription and newsletter for participation in our online application procedure. Personal data are all data which may be related to you personally such as your name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 Sect. 7 GDPR is systemceram GmbH & Co. KG, Berggarten 1, 56427 Siershahn, represented by the general partner systemceram Verwaltungs GmbH, in turn represented by Managing Director ,Mr. Kevin Göbel, Tel.: 02623 / 600 – 10, Fax: 02623 / 600 – 790, e-mail: email@example.com.
Our Data Protection Representative, Mr. Yannick Schütz, can be contacted via Tel.: +49 2623 600 286, Fax: +49 2623 600 790, yannick.schuetz(at)systemceram.de.
(3) When contacting us per e-mail or via a contact form the data provided by you (your e-mail address, where applicable, your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to respond to your questions. The data incurred in this context will be delete by us after storage is no longer necessary or processing will be restricted by us if there are statutory record preservation duties.
(4) If we intend to hire service providers for individual functions of our range of products and services or to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective procedures. In doing so, we will also specify the fixed criteria for the storage period.
(5) We store your data in particular for the purpose of the performance of contracts and pre-contracts, but also for the purpose of direct advertising and maintaining customer relations (Art. 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. f) GDPR).
(6) We will only store your data for the maximum period of the statutory records preservation duties. Where there is no such period, at maximum for 24 months. Beyond this, we store your data only where there is a legitimate interest, in particular where we continue to require your data for performance of the contract.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights vis à vis us concerning personal data related to you:
– Right to information,
– Right to correction or deletion thereof,
– Right to restriction or processing thereof,
– Right to an objection against the processing thereof,
– Right to data portability.
(2) Moreover you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us with the Data Protection Supervisory Body.
§ 3 Collection of Personal Data When Visiting Our Website
(1) When merely using the website for information purposes, i.e. where you do not register or otherwise provide any information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to look at our website, we collect the following data which our necessary for us from a technical aspect to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. f) GDPR):
– Date and time of request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Subject matter of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Respective data volume transferred
– Website from which the request came
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your device upon use of our website. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive allocated to the browser you use and to which specific information is sent by the entity placing the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies are unable to execute any programs or to transmit viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to make the Internet offer generally more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose extent and mode of functioning are explained as follows:
– Transient cookies ( see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. The latter store a “session ID” which allows the allocation of diverse requests by your browsers to a common session. This makes it possible to recognize your device when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a prescribed period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security adjustments at any time.
d) You can configure your browser adjustment according to your wishes and reject the acceptance of third- party cookies or all cookies, for instance. Please be advised that in such a case you might not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) [The flash-cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your flash plug-in. In addition, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are deposited on your final device. These objects store the necessary data independent of the browser used by you and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want processing of flash-cookies you will have to install a corresponding add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe-Flash-Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting you browser to private mode. We also advise that you regularly manually delete your cookies and browser history]
§ 4 Additional Functions and Range of Service by Our Website
(1) In addition to use of our website for information purposes only, we offer a range of services which you can use if interested. For this purpose, you normally need to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we hire external service providers for the processing of your data. They were selected and hired by us carefully, are obligated to follow our instructions and are inspected on a regular basis.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties where participation in campaigns, registration for our newsletter, contests, the conclusion of contracts or similar services are being offered by us together with partners. You can receive more information on this when providing your personal data or underneath the description of the offer.
(4) Where our service providers or partners are domiciled in a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection to or Revocation of the Processing of Your Data
(1) Where you gave your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. This revocation will affect the reliability of the processing of your personal data after your declaration of revocation of consent to us.
(2) To the extent that we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may lodge an objection against the processing. This is the case where in particular processing is not necessary for performance of a contract with you, which is explained by us in the subsequent respective description of the functions. When lodging such an objection, please provide reasons why your data should not be processed by us as it has been. In the case of a substantiated objection we will examine the facts and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or present you with our legitimate reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) Of course, you may lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising via the following contact data: Systemceram GmbH & Co. KG, Berggarten 1, 56427 Siershahn, Tel.: 02623 / 600 – 10, Fax: 02623 / 600 – 790, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 6 Social Media
1. Embedding of YouTube Videos
(1) We embedded YouTube videos in our online offer, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [They are all embedded in an “expanded data protection mode”, i.e. no data on you as a user are transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only if you actually play the videos are the data specified under paragraph 2 transmitted. We have no control over this data transmission.]
(2) By visiting the website YouTube receives the information that you retrieved the corresponding sub-site of our website. In addition, the data specified under § 3 of the present declaration are transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you are logged on or whether no user account exists. When you are logged on to Google your data are directly allocated to your account. If you do not want the allocation with your profile on YouTube you need to log out before activation of the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or customized organization of its website. This use is in particular (even for users who are not logged on) for the provision of customized advertising and for informing other users of the social network on your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles; in order to exercise it you need to contact YouTube.
(3) Further information regarding the purpose and extent of data collection and the processing thereof by YouTube is provided to you in the Data Protection Statement. There you will also find further information on your rights and adjustment possibilities for the protection of your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the US and is subject to the EU-US-Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
2. Embedding of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer by Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps to you directly on the website and to facilitate the convenient use of the map functions for you.
(2) Through a visit to the website Google receives the information that you retrieved the corresponding sub-site of our website. Moreover, the data specified under § 3 of the present statement are transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged on or whether there is no such user account. When you are logged on to Google your data are directly allocated to your account. If you do not want the allocation of your profile on Google you need to log out before activation of the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or customized organization of its website. Such use is (even for users who are not logged on) is for the provision of customized advertising and to inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You have a right of objection against the creation of these user profiles; to exercise this right, you need to contact Google.
(3) You can receive further information regarding the purpose and extent of the data collection and processing thereof by the plug-in providers in the data protection statement of the provider. There you will also find further information on your rights in this context and the adjustment options for protecting your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your data in the US and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 7 Web Analytics
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files stored on your computer which facilitate an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie on the use of this website is normally transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. In the case of activation of the IP anonymization on this website your IP address will however be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other states of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the US and abbreviated there. At the order of the owner of the present website Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide additional services related to use of the website and Internet use to the website owner.
(2)The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies through the respective adjustment of your browser software, however please be advised that in such a case you might not be able to use the full range of functions of this website. Moreover, you may prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookies and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) for Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the following browser plug-in available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the add-on „_anonymizeIp()“. This processes IP addresses in abbreviated form, allocation to a specific person can be ruled out. Where the data collected on you is allocable to a specific person, the latter is immediately excluded and the personal data are deleted at once.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to make regular improvements. Through the statistics that are collected we are able to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as a user. For exceptional cases in which personal data are transmitted to the US, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. f) GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device visitor flow analysis carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under “My Data”, “personal data”.
(8) Objection to Data Collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie preventing the collection of your data upon future visits to the website is placed: Deactivate Google Analytics. For more information on dealing with user data at Google Analytics go to the data protection statement by Google: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
§ 8 Participation in Our Application Procedure
(1) If you are applying for a job with our company via our job portal, we would like to inform you about the handling of your data and your rights. The responsible party for data processing is: systemceram GmbH & Co. KG, Berggarten 1, 56427 Siershahn, represented by the general partner systemceram Verwaltungs GmbH, in turn represented by Managing Director Mr. Kevin Göbel, Tel.: 02623 / 600 – 10, Fax: 02623 / 600 – 790, e-mail: info(at)systemceram.de.
(2) We process and store the data transmitted to us by you within the scope of the application procedure.
(3) Processing and storage of the data is for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure and for reviewing your suitability for the advertised job as well as for any other vacancies at our company.
(4) The legal basis of the data processing is § 26 GDPR. It facilitates the processing of data in connection with the establishment of an employment relationship. After completion of the application procedure we store your requests for securing an effective litigation. This is for securing a defense against claims and is our legitimate interest pursuant to. Art. 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. f) GDPR. We store your data for a period of 6 months and where you consent, for 2 years in our recruitment pool. Thereafter, the data are deleted. Should we select you for the advertised position we take on your application data for our Human Resources management.
(5) The data processing takes place exclusively in computing centers in the Federal Republic of Germany.
(6) Your rights are equivalent to the rights further specified above under § 2 and § 5. Under § 2 you will find the contact details of our Data Protection Representative.